星期三, 3月 22, 2006

[blog] talks with prof. Riao held by Trend foundation on 3/21

I attend "Valuation of customer,brand and stragety" on 3/21 link
with professor Riao , Johnson school of Cornell U. and Steve Chang Trend corp. Chairman. present.

prof. Riao demostrate how to evaluate customer , and also compute brand chain effect.
3 kinds of brand stragety is surveyed : house of brands , mixed brands and manifested brand.
first one archieve maximun result (accroding to the stock value).

part of his formula take intangible assets (brands) and tangible asset(plant,cash, patents) into factors.

Mr.Chang share his observation on building Trend's brand.He take two tier of view: from outside(CIS change) to inside change (brand expansion ) .fail and succeed experience.
He provide his butterfly effect diagram( cool!) to explain how to build brand

Audiences (inc me!!) feel Mr.Chang's passion during his presentation.

with lack of practice English, and not well prepare of my question ,
I fail on smoothly talking with two speakers.

I got chang's namecard and cell no at the end of speech.
since it's very difficult to make prof.Riao to accept new student.
I'll continue to search other courses that fit me.

沒有留言: